do u ever wonder if anyone else in the world is listening to the exact same song as you and on the exact same lyric as you
no.. I am already familiar with the concept of FM radio
"don’t complain, I have it worse than you"
life hack: be nice to people with a pool at their house
Friendly reminder that anti-cheating is pro-slut shaming (◕‿◕✿)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
ways to give me anxiety:
- sit next to me while im on the computer
- say “i need to talk to you”
- read my messages and dont reply
people need to understand that some people just don’t like talking it has nothing to do with u so don’t take it personally like some people just aren’t talkers and they’ll probably never text u first or initiate a conversation and it’s not because they don’t like u it’s just that they don’t think to say anything bc they’re comfortable with not saying anything
Any salad can be a Caesar salad if you stab it enough